Friday, August 16, 2013

Plastic / Tru-Flite Glider

There are pictures of 2 identical gliders that I purchased at 2 separate times from E-bay.  The shape of the plane suggests to me that it is either a Grumman F6F Hellcat or a Grumman F4F Wildcat.  

The first glider came in a plastic bag. There was a paper label stapled on the top of the bag which, as you can see, describes it as a "Plastic Glider".  The label suggests that there are 4 in this set.  The picture at the bottom of this post labels the glider as a Tru-Flite Glider.  Both labels say "Toys That Really Fly" which suggests the same company made & packaged these gliders.  

I assembled the glider that came in the plastic bag.  It was difficult to assemble and I cracked the tail pretty badly.  I plan on leaving the other glider in its packaging.  

Plastic / Tru-Flite Glider
Plastic / Tru-Flite Glider
Plastic / Tru-Flite Glider
Plastic / Tru-Flite Glider
Plastic / Tru-Flite Glider

No comments:

Post a Comment