Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Usage of Images From This Blog To Sell Gliders on E-bay

It has come to my attention that some people are using images from my blog to sell gliders on E-bay.  I really don't mind if you use my images.  It's not like I put a lot of work into these images.  All I had to do was point the camera and shoot.  That being said, PLEASE DO NOT USE IMAGES OF GLIDERS FROM THIS BLOG TO SELL COUNTERFEIT GLIDERS OR GLIDERS OF A MUCH LOWER QUALITY .  Doing so is VERY dishonest and will make people upset.


This image shown above SHOULD NOT be used to sell the package shown below. Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. Actually my friend I have a bit of a let in, the very same aircraft that you are showing is on Ebay, and its your very pictures that they are using! I would have warned you before but I was too deep in other things, but of course, this is a perfect cause for counterfeit selling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, I just saw that. The seller's name is yedidya2012 and he sold a counterfeit Hayate a while back too using my picture. I made this post because of him.

    ReplyDelete