Monday, July 29, 2013

Build Your Own Fighter Planes - Introduction

Here is something a little different for this post.  I was in a busy Chapters store and I was browsing through a hobby section where there were books & kits on all sorts of crafts, when this gem caught my eye.  Needless to say, I bought it without hesitation.  This kit contains card stock sheets to be cut out, colored and glied together into paper models of airplanes.  The models include:

#1 - Fokker E.I Eindecker
#2 - Nieuport 17
#3 - Albatros D.III
#4 - Sopwith Camel
#5 - Spad XIII
#6 - Junkers D.I
#7 - Messerschmitt Bf 109
#8 - Curtiss P-40 Warhawk
#9 - Supermarine Spitfire
#10 - Mitsubishi A6M Zero
#11 - Ilyushin Sormovik Il-2
#12 - North American P-51 Mustang
#13 - Voight F4U Corsair
#14 - Yakovlev Yak-18
#15 - Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-15
#16 - North American F-86 Sabre
#17 - McDonnell-Douglas F-4 Phantom
#18 - Panavia Tornado

I will post pictures of my completed models whenever I happen to have the time to make one.

Build Your Own Fighter Planes - Front of Box
Build Your Own Fighter Planes - Reverse of Box


No comments:

Post a Comment