Saturday, February 1, 2014

(Vintage) Flying Gliders - #12 Piper Tri-Pacer

While searching on E-bay one day not that long ago, I found 4 Flying Gliders for sale for $0.99 plus shipping.  The lot of 4 included the following gliders:

#4 Airacobra
#5 Thunderbolt F-47D
#6 Hawker Hurricane MK.11C
#12 Piper Tri-Pacer

The #12 Piper Tri-Pacer was the only glider that I was missing from this set, so I decided $0.99 plus a few bucks in shipping was totally worth it to have a complete set of 12.  

Following are the pictures of the Tri-Pacer.  I scanned the package to get a really good close up of the art, just like I did with the other 11 in this set a while back.

(Vintage) Flying Gliders - #12 Piper Tri-Pacer
(Vintage) Flying Gliders - #12 Piper Tri-Pacer

4 comments:

  1. You finally completed your Collection of the Vintage aircraft! I am so happy for you on that note!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now I don''t have to think anymore about that other Piper Tri-Pacer that I missed out on.

      Delete
  2. They're selling these at the Science Centre gift shop.

    ReplyDelete