Friday, March 8, 2013

Super World-Class Fighter Plane - Introduction


Here is a picture of my "Super-World Class Fighter Plane" set, which comes in a "6 Pack".  I had originally purchased a pack of them from a vendor in the U.K. which was branded as a "D.I.Y. Aeroplane" kit.  It included 4 of the gliders shown on this box, but did not include the Hellcat or Corsair.  I purchased 2 boxes of these from a website in the U.K.



These planes came in printed foam sheets.  I had to punch each one out before assembly.  The wing span is 15 centimeters  and the fuselage length is 13.5 centimeters.  They are the smallest gliders I have, and are surprisingly tough.

4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful... the highlights give real dimensionality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! These are some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like Taiwan is still making gliders, but sadly very few now, I feel a bit of Power Prop magic still left in these new small gliders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really nice gliders, but I can't believe how small they are! They are tiny even compared to Power Props.

    ReplyDelete