Saturday, January 25, 2014

Power Prop Flying Gliders (in wrong packages) - #7 Lockheed P38J or Lightning

This is clearly a Lightning, but this is not how the glider that comes in this package is supposed to look.  This is a copy of Power Prop Gliders #12 / #13 Lockheed P-38 that comes in the red and blue packages.  It is a pretty poor copy as the print job is quite poor on all of the parts.  Once again, I do not think that it was a coincidence that this glider made it into this package.

Power Prop Flying Gliders (in wrong packages) - #7 Lockheed P38J or Lightning


1 comment:

  1. I had my first planes in 1980-81.
    Years later, in 1988, I bought the last three, precisely 2 Fw 190A4 and a P-38.
    I must say that the P-38 was the best of the gliders, mine came with two propellers that allowed it to fly evenly and safely in a straight line.

    ReplyDelete